Introduction: Take a vocation and help galvanize the doers and dreamers in the travel industry – to band together, to create a better tomorrow! Polish/expand your professional skills and broaden your network through a hands on experience, while advancing a meaningful cause in the process…
● Central role in the growth, expansion, and general stability of our global online presence.
● Design, implement, and manage the framework for how the organization runs its end-to-end technical infrastructure.
● Domain management & network administration
● Capacity planning and stability management
● Release management & system maintenance
● IT security & risk assessment
● Software procurement & deployment
● Nice to have: knowledge of 3rd party plug-in/mgt (site/app)
● Establish a framework by which we can leverage a network of volunteers to ensure a stable and scalable online presence (system alerts and uptime management)
● Ensure appropriate domain network administration setup and protocols are in place
● Coordinate with product/marketing team to assist in the activation of new modules that advance the capabilities of the organization and community (e.g. profile management)
● Provide key recommendations on additional tools/utilities to support scalability, stability, and functionality that improve the online experience of all community personas.
● 4-8 hours per week (on average)
● 3-6 months assignment (may opt to continue thereafter if mutually agreed upon)